Saturday, November 8, 2008

Join Our Virtual Food Drive For Association House!

This is our turkey. He wears sneakers and is super cute and was created by Anna for our storefront as a way to give thanks for all the riches we all enjoy. Our-as-of-yet-unnamed turkey-lurkey has another gift to give though. We are asking clients at our brick and mortar to fill out a feather and say what they are thankful for this Holiday seaaon. For every feather completed, we will donate a canned or packaged food item to the Association House Food Drive we have started, as we would love your help! Consider our Comments section your virtual feathers - we will add you to our turkey in-house and give you updates on our turkey's progress if you'll tell us what you're thankful for. This has been really fun to do with the kids, and all of the feathers go to a great cause, so please join us in giving our turkey some flair! We'll begin. . . we are thankful for you!

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I am thankful for my wonderful family and amazing friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much thankful for all of my friends and family and for all of the time that I have been able to spend with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the virtual feathers! We will be adding you to our turkey-lurkey, and posting a new picture of him in all of his finery this week! Keep those comments of thanks coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute turkey! You guys are multi-talented at psychobaby! I am thankful for the warm weather sticking around last week and FREAKY FRIDAY!!! (loved the small paul!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for my family! Thanks Psychobaby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, what a wonderful and generous spirit you have a PsychoBaby!! I think I am thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My addition to the virtual feathers is to express my gratitude for the holiday season that allows me to celebrate what's good. Good Food, Good Fun and Good Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I am also thankful for the great people that have come and gone in my life and left a huge imprint in my heart and my mind. This includes you guys at PsychoBaby(you know who you are). I miss you lots! Love you!
    -Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts for your comments! And a special PS to our former office manager, Olympia - we love and miss you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!