Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's Talk Turkey: Give To Our Virtual Feather Food Drive!


My, how many feathers you have! For those of you who missed our previous post, we have a Giant Turkey (heretofore known as the Turkey-Lurkey) hanging in our brick and mortar store. We are collecting feathers of thanks that get posted to Turkey-Lurkey, and for each feather we receive, Psycho Baby is donating a canned or dry food item to the Association House Food Drive! We are collecting feathers through 12/1 and are so happy to have this blog so everyone can join in the fun! We currently have over 100 feathers (we had to make a wing addition! [no pun intended]), which means 100 more food items for those in need!
If you are near the brick and mortar, stop by and fill out a feather in person, and check out our Turkey-Lurkey (he's wearing gymmers and is very very cute!). Otherwise post a Comment and let us know what you're thankful for! We are thankful for you, and all of your virtual feather posts that are going to make this a merrier Holiday season for a lot of families in the Chicago area! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Get more info on Psycho Baby events!

posted by Kristina

8 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my beagle, my kitten, my girlfriend, my friends, and my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for people who care to help others. Thanks Psychobaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just wanted to thank you all again for all of your virtual feathers! And PS to the famed Tankboy- everyone loves your beagle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for our healthy baby girl Sofia, a husband who is slowly coming around to being a father, a home to return to after work and the love, support and prayers of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're thinking about you! Thanks for giving thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for my family's continued good health and the way they continue to surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful that my children have grown up to be loving, caring, interesting people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful my older sister is pregnant and might stop playing mom to me after 23 years!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!