Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Special Note To Our Readers

To our wonderful, valued customers:
Judging by the terrific response, you appreciated our "44" sale!
Not to get too "cause-y", but we thought we should put our "money where our mouth is" when it comes to a renewed belief in what's possible, around this historic moment in time.
It's neither a Democratic thing, nor a Republican thing. It's a hopeful thing, and that's something everyone could use more of. A small demonstration of our commitment to that ideal seemed like the right thing to do to start off the new year.
We're happy you're happy.
All the best,
The Psychobaby Crew

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just wanted to say thanks. I took advantage of your super duper sale on 1/20, and I just couldn't be happier that I did. Not only did I get 44% off, and free shipping, but I received a ton of fabulous stuff! When my items arrived (a mere two days after I placed the order), they were wrapped in tissue and nicely packaged. Thank you very much. I look forward to shopping with you again soon! Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!