Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Enter to Win a $250 Gift Card By Being A Fan on Facebook!


Okay, please forgive us for being pokey Digital Mamas and Papas, but we've had requests and now we've arrived on facebook!!! If you're on facebook, jet on over and be a Psycho Baby fan! The first 100 fans of Psycho Baby will be entered in a drawing to win a $250 Psycho Baby gift card for use on our site,www.psychobabyonline.com! The winner will have their pick from all our
cool, crazy kids' stuff, and will be announced on facebook after we have 100 fan confirmations. Good luck, and thanks for bein' a fan!

1 comment:

  1. I have NEVER in my life used a social networking site such as Facebook, but I so BADLY want to win that $250 gift certificate that I created an account just so I could add myself as a Psycho Baby fan! I love the cool products offered on this website--I am partial to the Rockabye Baby Cds and "You Are My Little Bird" by Elizabeth Mitchell. I haven't bought any of the unique clothing but I plan on it in the future. Wish there was a brick and mortar store near my house!
    J.R.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!