Friday, April 9, 2010

And Now A Word From Stef, a Former (and Sorely Missed) Psychobaby Employee Who's Pregnant




"My aunt just had her baby girl Easter Sunday. 6 lbs 14 oz. She was in labor only 3 hours! I am hoping for the same with my labor and delivery. As of now I'm feeling more tired. At 31 weeks, I am
measuring 33 inches and I feel huge! I also gained 6 pounds within 2 weeks. Yikes. I think it may just be that I am retaining fluids, but
my husband does call me Chunkanie."
-Stefanie

(Stefanie is pregnant, and lives with her husband, Erik, and dog, Mr. Sausage, in Michigan. If you have any questions or comments for Stef, please leave them below!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your whole family on the birth of this beautiful babe!
    -Kristina and the crew :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!