Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Dibs! Appaman Presale Event!




Get first dibs on Appaman's fall-winter 2010/11 collection by placing a pre-order! I know thinking about winter stuff in July is weird, but weird in a cool way. It says "I transcend the seasons." It also says "I get the coolest stuff, 'cos I got first dibs!" and every child knows no one's trying to get last dibs. Now get on over to that Appaman page and claim your pre-order, and for good measure, scream "First Dibs" when you click the link. Trust me- it's more fun than you remember (and will certainly surprise your cubical mate!) Shop the Appaman pre-sale now------->

-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!