Monday, November 15, 2010

Cool, Crazy Q&A: Suzi Shelton

Suzi Shelton is coming all the way from New York to join Little Miss Ann for a kids' show at Subterranean on November 21! Get to know a little bit more about this rockin' Mama below, and then get tickets to her show--->
1. What brings you to the Windy City?

I was asked by my friend Ann Torrabla (aka Little Miss Ann) if I wanted to come and open for her at a Chicago show, and I jumped at the chance! I have only been to Chicago once in my life, and I loved it then, so I am excited to come back - and this time I am bringing my 6 year old daughter! It's going to be a girls weekend.

2. What do you think kids deserve to get more props for?

I think kids are expected to do a lot of things these days. A lot more than when I was a kid. School is harder, there are WAY more activities for them, and a lot more pressure to succeed. I think kids deserve to get props for being flexible and being open to trying new things. It's not always easy to be flexible, you know?

3. What music makes you so happy you could do a cartwheel?

I love when I hear old music from my youth like The Beatles and Elvis Presley, but I also flip out when I hear The Cure, New Order, or Depeche Mode!

4. What music do you secretly rock out to?

I don't really know how to answer this one, so I will go with I have a soft spot for both Katy Perry and Brittany Spears...shhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!