Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...

How are you getting to your turkey feast? Whether it's by car or by plane, you are going to need to keep your tot busy! My family and I are braving new scanning technology and heading to Boston!
I am putting together a bag for my six year old including this great Flip to Win memory game by Melissa and Doug, Melissa and Doug's Sticker Collection that comes with over 500 pieces (a no brainer) and some snacks. If all else fails, I have my secret weapon, my iPad!
I thought back a few years to when my boys were too tiny to play games or appease with a soft toy for more than a minute or two and had to include Rockabye Baby's lullaby rendition of Journey. If all else fails with a wee one...how about a Mute Button pacifier?
The most important thing to remember when traveling with a little one is patience and a sense of humor. Both go a long, long way!!
Have a great Holiday! -Marlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!