Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Gifts (Fast & Handmade!)

This is one of the most genius ideas that I can take zero credit for. Michelle, one of our cool, crazy customers, sent along this great gift idea. Michelle used it for a new baby gift but I adopted the idea for my nieces and nephews. They are teenagers and all they really want for Christmas is cold hard cash or gift cards! I hate handing them a piece of plastic. It doesn't feel very festive. On my tree, I added cool gift cards from Starbucks to a Visa card and...cold hard cash, tied up "Michelle style". I gave it some charm by stringing foot long licorice, lip glosses and mini presents surrounding the bottom. It is soooo cute! The best thing about this idea is that it's a one stop shop at your local drug store.
Thanks for sharing Michelle! We get some of our best ideas from our awesome customers like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!