Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're snowed in SALE!

OMG! This is awesome! This is a day when I'm especially grateful for giving birth to three strapping boys! My three sons, my husband and two doggies are out playing in the snow and SHOVELING! I'm warm in my cozy house cooking up some comfort food for the day. I do not care how lame that makes me. I still hate the cold no matter how pretty the snow is. I did, however, spend five minutes outside taking photos of the big event (enough for me).
In honor of this unexpected, and much appreciated, day off, we're having a celebratory sale! Today only you will save 25% off Psychobaby's entire site! Enter code NOTAGAIN25 at checkout while you you sip your hot cocoa and remember to enjoy the day. Thankfully and hopefully, this might not come again for years to come! ---Shop Psychobaby!!
~Marlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!