Monday, April 18, 2011

Bunny Bash




I woke up to snow today, chances are if you are a Chicagoian, you did too. We all know the feeling of seeing snow this late in the season and immediately getting that barfy feeling. Luckily I got to come to work, where the heat was blasted and all of my lovely co-workers and I shared laughs about how much fun yesterday's Bunny Bash was at Psychobaby!

I perked up my 'what the heck is this weather blues' by creating a video with the photos from yesterday at our Easter egg hunt and photo session with the bunny!

I openly admit that I was one of those 'DON'T PUT ME NEAR ANYTHING RESEMBLING A PERSON IN A CHARACTER SUIT OR I WILL HYPERVENTILATE" children.  My family photos are filled with my golden child sister, tear free smiling on Santa's lap, coupled with a child (me) who's red velvet dress is pulled up over her head, underwear completely exposed, who's arms are blurry from failing while screaming. As I embodied that 'working over the holidays' Sears portrait studio employee yesterday, I shot some photos for future first date embarrassment with pride knowing that I finally could be near the bunny without panicking (and one day, your kid will too!)

-Amy K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!