Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspired by Design Sponge!

I spent my Friday morning, cup of coffee in hand, meandering through Design Sponge. If you are not familiar with Design Sponge, it is where I find all my decorating inspiration, including DIY helpers. This DIY project is so cute, it makes me want to start combing the alleys for thrown out entertainment centers and deliver new play kitchens to every kid on the block. I'll let you know if I become the summer Santa of toy kitchens, but until then check this out and start cooking a little project in your garage!

Have a great weekend!

Amy K



 source:  design sponge


 Once you get it built, check these Melissa and Doug sweet treats from Psychobaby to keep your teddy bear's stomach happy. 
  

 Bake & Decorate Cupcake Set
Ice Cream Parlor Set





Slice and Bake Cookie Set

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That is so creative and adorable. I want to make one now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!