Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Mania!


It's Royal Wedding Mania, people around the world are counting down the days until they can watch Prince William wed his lovely lady. I spent all morning looking at the bizarre things people are doing to honor this affair. Once or twice in a lifetime, these ultimate Royal wedding fanatics get their day of celebration and let me tell you, their preparations are slightly charming...and slightly terrifying, like the pizza shown below.

Will I be up at 4am, chugging coffee, to watch this Royal affair take place? I'll leave that question to the magic eight ball.

As a little lady, I never wanted to be a princess (I was more of a 'Hulk Hogan' sort of gal). Nowadays, I am the first person at the door when fluffy sparkly tutus arrive, hoping maybe one mistakenly got ordered in a 23T rather than a 2T. Alas, I am sitting in my office chair un-tutued but more than excited to create an ultimate princess guide for your future Royal.

Shop our collection of prince and princess gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!