Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beatle Mania Birthday Party!


The Psychobaby crew loves music. We find ourselves debating over iPods, cds, new releases and who's Pandora station is the best. One thing we ALL can agree on is the fact that The Beatles remain number one in all of our hearts, forever.

I recently came across a birthday party online that made me wish my birthday was tomorrow so that I could throw this party and wish that I wasn't turning 24 so that it would still be the coolest birthday party ever. I have decided to bookmark the page and save it for a little tyke of my own.

Without further adieu, I introduce to you: The Babymania Beatles Birthday Party, thrown by Suzanne on Hostess Blog.
Thrown for her twins first Birthday party, Suzanne did an incredible job coming up with creative ways to carry out her Beatles theme.
source and more photos @ Hostess Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!