Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You Don't Need to be British to Enjoy a Good Tea Party!

I was the life of the party...and the only one alive, so...

The tea party was a time-honored tradition in my household. Back during my hostess days, I had a bright pink plastic tea set with a floral print and served my guests fake biscuits made out of grass and flowers and pretty much anything else I could find in our backyard. The next day you could always tell where I had the party set up because of the miniature crop-circles that appeared in the grass from my "cooking".

Imagination was really all I needed, until my father made me promise not to ruin the lawn anymore. Therefore, in honor of the arrival of Summer I have compiled a list of my favorite pretend food toys to keep the little party planners AND all the lawn-loving dads out there happy!

It a good thing that Mr. Bunny and your Jem and the Hologram dolls will never taste the difference.
Alex's Heart Tea Set
Melissa and Doug Felt Sandwich Set
Melissa and Doug's Picnic Basket Fill and Spill

Melissa and Doug Sweet Treat Tower

With any one of these awesome pretend food sets, your tea party will be rocking in no time! So, put the grass down, keep calm and party on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!