Thursday, September 27, 2012

Food Network Magazine Enjoys Psychobaby's Sweet Treats

Psychobaby is so honored that our Personalized Sweet Treats BFF tee was included in this months issue of Food Network Magazine!

We were also excited to learn about nine year old Alex, pictured above. Alex is from Fairfield County, CT and writes an amazing food blog called sundaydinners.com 
Check it out! You will find charming recipes and great, honest reviews from a cool kids perspective.

With my family's hectic schedule, we cherish our Sunday dinners. Often one or all of my three boys will help me cook part of our meal. It is without question my favorite day of the week! It brings back great memories of my childhood, cooking with my Italian grandmother every Sunday. I'm glad to carry on the tradition and hope I have also passed down the importance of connecting through a meal to my guys.

 ~Marlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!