Monday, March 3, 2014

Quote of the Day: My Kids Have Two Volumes...


http://www.pinterest.com/shop_psychobaby/need-a-giggle/


Often, the volume level of my three noisy boys makes it feel like I'm at a bad rock concert! Not to mention the increase in volume when a few of their friends are added to the mix (which is fairly regularly!).

On my better days I remind myself of what quiet will someday sound like. Yikes! I don't like the thought of that at all! On my better days I like to call it "Joyous Chaos". Thank goodness that I have a lot of joyously chaotic days! Hey, when all else fails, there is always Advil or vodka!
~Marlo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!